- Owner of Texas Security Guard Jobs
I promise this site is going to be GREAT! – Greg
Let’s face it, Indeed sucks for the security guard industry. It’s a bit better than CraigsList, but that’s not saying a lot. There’s a lot left to be desired for sure. This site is a dedicated space for licensed individuals to have a permanent home for their security guard resume. The goal is to create a nexus of opportunities & personnel to form a long term community of security professionals throughout Texas. If you’re just getting into the security guard industry – good for you! We’ll have resources for folks considering diving in soon enough, but right now we’re focused on the guys who are in it already. I hope you find this site to be a professional home to hang your hat.
This is what’s live RIGHT NOW:
- FREE Registration (Employers, Subscribers/Candidates)
- EVERYONE will be verified as an L2/L3/L4 guard by submitting your pocket card as part of registration
- Social Sign-in (Facebook, LinkedIn, others as requested)
- Employers can claim & complete your Company profile
- What areas do you cover?
- What services do you provide?
- What is your Company like?
- Put your best foot forward & attract the team members you want!
- Post Jobs & manage Application workflow.
- We’re also working on getting Jobs posted from Indeed & other sources!
- Candidates can…
- Add resumes (plural!)
- Include certifications & clearances
- Complete a bio/profile
- Upload photo(s)
- It’s all FREE
- Job Searches can use:
- Categories (Fire Watch, L2 Unarmed, L3 Armed, L4 PPO)
- Types (Full Time, Part Time, Flex, Contractor)
- Tags (numerous including daytime/evening/overnight, Apartments/Construction/Hospitals etc, 8h/12h etc, Health/Dental/Vision/Retirement, etc)
- Locations (I’ve just added 50 Cities in Texas)
- Compensation range
- Post types
- Employers have a Resume Search function! Find the kind of officers you want.
- Employers have a Shift Controller work schedule – manage AND publish open slots when for temp/contractors such as for Fire Watch are needed
- Access Control
- Not just anybody can be here – Admins approve everyone
- L2’s can’t see L3 or L4 jobs/articles/posts etc.
- L3’s can’t see L4
- There are 1,875 guard Companies listed and they are ALL currently licensed & listed as insured per DPS
- Content creation
- We would love to enlist Editors/Admins from the Company side in particular to help manage the site editorially & logistically
- For Candidates, you can absolutely be Authors/Contributors to add content like news, shared articles, etc.
What is COMING SOON?
- User Reviews (Employers review Subscribers & vice versa, with notifications and response support)
- Site wide Messaging (Talk privately, talk publicly, Ignore people, etc)
- Vendor support (Gun Ranges, Training Academies, Gear manufacturers, you name it)
- If you have an academy, we are looking for partnerships.
- In exchange for support, we provide Internet Marketing instruction to promote your businesses!
- Event Calendar (Vendors can make all their upcoming classes available here, plus invite-only socials, etc)
- Loyalty Program (We’re working on something special here – stay tuned!)
- Client support (Clients needing security services will come here looking for Companies serving their area)
- A mobile app on iOS & Android to help reach tons of new users
Texas Security Guard Jobs
We exist to connect Employers, Candidates and Vendors in the security industry in a meaningful way.